Welcome back! I’m Sabrina Monarch and I’m a soul-centered astrologer. I’m here to provide perspectives on the opportunities of current transits and to open up a dialogue between us and the cosmos. This forecast is for you, the individual on a personal development path. You’ll find insights in this forecast about how you can harmonize with the cosmos – to deepen your connection to yourself, to reality, and to the downloads and upgrades permeating the zeitgeist at this very moment in time.
This week we have a Full Moon in Aries where the Sun in Libra and Moon in Aries are forming an exact t-square to Pluto in Capricorn. The rising mood is therefore a Pluto-Moon, which can relate to an internal (sometimes volcanic) sense of pressure to transform. We may also ask ourselves the question, how do we deal with the unknown? The unknown – often the future – is a place where many of us project great amounts of anxiety and fear by default. What if we were excited instead? What if we got really clear about our needs and goals and made empowered moves to ask for support and to call forth our inner capacities and resources? The unknown, the current problem, the goal we’re not sure how to reach – each can be met with fear/negative self-fulfilling prophecies, as much as they can be met with an attitude of, “I’m capable and I’ll figure this out.”
Keep reading about this week’s astrology in more detail below after a few announcements.
If you would like to receive these weekly forecasts to your inbox, sign up for my mailing list here. You’ll also receive a new subscriber-only article about the current Saturn-Pluto conjunction, and be the first to know when my online astrology courses are open for enrollment.
Latest on the Magic of the Spheres podcast:
We store trauma in the body – unlocking and clearing that trauma has ramifications for not just the physical body but also the emotional and energy bodies. I spoke with Trevor Kamplain of Unlock All Power about the process of clearing blockages around the heart at a physical level and what that can do for one’s life. We drew on the Leo and Scorpio archetypes to talk about heart-clearing. 🔥 🦅 Tune in where you listen to podcasts or on your web browser here.
BERKELEY, CALIFORNIA OCTOBER 25: Join me for an in-person New Moon in Scorpio teaching and sharing circle! R.S.V.P. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be exploring this lunation, the Scorpio archetype at a deeper level, and participants will be guided through a meditation to journey inward for the divination and visionary qualities accessible to us within. We will end with a sharing circle. I can’t wait to see and meet you!
MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA NOVEMBER 15-16: Pillars of Creative Mastery: The Grand Fixed Cross of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius – a lecture and workshop coming to Minnesota Stars Astrology Community!
In the natural zodiac, all the fixed signs correlate with creative mastery – whether a specific project we want to bring to fruition or our entire life we want to throw into blossom. The wisdom teachings of these signs extend past personality and are experiential forces accessible to anyone (regardless of the presence of fixed signs in one’s natal chart).
The forces associated with the fixed signs can be intentionally cultivated for enhancing themes in our life such as: abundance, wealth, intimacy, healing trauma, self-worth, healing addiction, building community, empowerment, joy and playfulness, confidence, genius, real transformation, re-programming the subconscious, and manifestation – to name a few!
In this lecture and workshop we will learn how these signs and their related themes work off of and amplify one another, and how you can use this knowledge to break up stagnant patterns, meet your own excellence and genius, and build a more authentic life and social network. Think astrology lesson and coaching masterclass in one: this information will change your life and support you on the path of realizing your inherent creative gifts.
Learn more about this event and register at http://mnstars.org/calendar/ 🔥
October 12, 2019
Venus in 5 Scorpio opposite Uranus in 5 Taurus: 3:06 PM PDT
- When we desire something intensely, it also is asking us to take greater ownership of our own worth. And finding ourselves home to that worthiness either dissolves the desire, or allows us to attract it.
- Self-worth and learning how to love ourselves is a mysterious process, laden with our own obstacles and traumas. We experience breakthroughs when we are able to get past our conditioning, our self-limiting patterns, and our unconscious tendencies. Take for example the subconscious pattern of believing that you have to “earn”. Earning, pursuing, and getting are part of life and they aren’t wrong. Successful people will tell you what they earned and the effort they spent to get there. But much of that is the outer game. There is a complimentary inner game – a magic of just being, and through being, becoming magnetic, and attracting resources, opportunities, or gifts. If we believe we can only attract something once we’ve earned it, we’re blocking ourselves until we reach the standard, and thus creating much of our own angst.
- There can be a rise at this time in desire, and depending on our self-worth stories, desire that can hurt. Like, if I can’t even ever have that which I desire, why let myself feel all that lack? This can easily be a place of shut down, but desire is such an important evolutionary feature in our lives if we can discover a healthy relationship to it. We may want to read between the lines and get to a deeper understanding of what we’re desiring, at a more basic or energetic level. And then give ourselves that energy and relax into a receptive place of being willing to feel that energy, and to further, receive it from the environment around us.
October 13, 2019
Sun in 6 Libra sextile Jupiter in 6 Sagittarius: 11:01 AM PDT
- While there are some challenging/dynamic Full Moon square Pluto vibes building (exact a few hours from this), Jupiter is having harmonious conversations with both the Sun and Moon (trining the Moon) and can relate to a sense of good spiritedness that accompanies present challenges – the proverbial silver-lining, the capacity to recognize what we are learning from the situation and therefore how we are expanding and growing.
- If you aren’t already feeling this dynamic, then just try literally searching for it the next time your mind is directed toward fixating on a problem or current source of unease. Seeing the good in things isn’t bypass – it’s just balance. 🙂
Full Moon in 20 Aries: 2:08 PM PDT
The Full Moon axis forms a t-square to Pluto in Capricorn, also at 20 degrees, as well as Saturn in Capricorn (at 14).
- If we are thinking about how we want to be in relationship, what kinds of connections we want to be feeling and cultivating – it is also becoming more clear who we need to be as individuals to participate in that relationship. This is courage – courage to trust the unknown and give it a shot by allowing ourselves to become.
- We may also be growing more aware of immature parts of ourselves that are transforming – the part of us that wants to be rescued, for everything to just work out without us engaging, or the part of us that wants its needs fulfilled without even identifying or really expressing what they are – to name a few.
- Our control issues may be coming to the surface. To the degree we can’t get what we want, there may be some surrender and healing. And to the degree that being able to control a situation is within our reach, we may feel that the prospect of doing so is not as rewarding as we may have imagined. We can consider trying to control life similar to trying to control a beloved. Would we really want to force/manipulative a performance out of someone, to have them do and say as we would like, or do we want them to really love us, by choice? If we are skilled at being controlling, we can make life dance for us in particular ways but – is it satisfying? Or is there a deeper, erotic even, mystery to life when we relate to it rather than forcing its hand? Love and relating are choices. Part of the courage (Aries) involved in all of this is recognizing what we are not owed and keeping an open heart amidst uncertainty.
- Not being controlling doesn’t mean we can’t thrown down in other ways! Simultaneously, the will to fight for what we value is enhanced this Full Moon. Again, are we waiting for life to happen for us? Or do we get a breakthrough about some contact to make, or career move to pivot, that is going to change our world?
Mercury in 14 Scorpio sextile Saturn in 14 Capricorn: 11:56 PM PDT
- Most of us know what it’s like to spiral out with negative or disempowered thinking, and subsequent feelings and actions that come from that place. We have a capacity to create upward spirals, though, too! Sometimes I think Scorpio and Capricorn are such a power coupling because they are both very strategic, and put together they seem to have a keen, laserlike awareness of cause and effect, and they tend to have a low tolerance for BS. “So what’s that negative thought doing for your bro? Not working? Why don’t you change it?”
October 14, 2019
Sun in 20 Libra square Pluto in 20 Capricorn: 12:38 AM PDT
- We can be pushed at this time to accept the reality of our relationships. In some scenarios this can mean developing and deepening a connection – and as wonderful as love is, often it does require our conscious acceptance, our willingness to connect despite fear, trauma, or whatever else holds us back from love.
- But we may also be accepting that a relationship has completed – that one or both parties have stopped choosing or desiring the connection, or that the connection is somehow incompatible, or one person holds values that are unacceptable to the other. If this is the case we may really need to let go of our attempt for triage, or our attempt to rally another person to our agenda, and really just let go. If we are receiving this energy from another person, it can be an exercise in communication and boundaries.
- This can also correspond with our willingness to accept the reality of other people we are in relationship or contact with. It may not need to be expressed outwardly specifically (you’ll know) – but can be an inner shift toward allowing other people to be who they are and believing people when they show you who they are. Seeing the best in people can mean we observe and make space to notice the best. But it doesn’t mean that we routinely overlook what is actually happening in favor of a fantasy. Like the transition from honeymoon to commitment, intimacy can be deepened with reality – we let others see us and we witness others without the masks or carefully maintained illusions.
October 15, 2019
Mercury in 16 Scorpio trine Neptune in 16 Pisces: 3:44 PM PDT
Forgiveness and compassion are mental health breakthroughs. Forgiveness and compassion stop negative downward spirals in their tracks and offer a different trajectory. Where we feel we cannot forgive or access compassion, here are a few other ways to get there (that I’ve found):
- Voicing or writing forgiveness statements as affirmative truths. “I forgive…” and if that does not feel authentic, starting with, “I’m open to forgiving…” or “I accept that I have difficulty forgiving,..” Acceptance works here because it takes out the charge of guilt or frustration and moves closer to the energy of forgiveness.
- Praying and asking for help forgiving, and being prepared for some heart-opening experiences or messages that come our way that help us access more compassion. Sometimes that can even be seeing ourselves inhabiting a position we have felt harmed by before from another – and that direct experience gives us more empathy.
Thank you for meditating on the planets with me this week! I really appreciate you being here with me as I know that if you connect to this writing we have likemindedness and that is so special. Please share this article with a friend who you think would resonate!
Please let me know what you think in the comments – truly I want to know so leave a note! I love you and you are soul family to me, thank you for finding your way to these words and resonating with them in whatever ways you have.
If you would like more personalized guidance, I would love to read your natal chart and transits for you! If you would like me to explore the themes in your chart, book a reading with me here.
I meditate on charts before the reading and combine my knowledge of astrology with my clairvoyant abilities to offer you some insights about themes you are working with in this life based on prior lives, and what is the evolutionary purpose of this lifetime. I recorded an episode on my podcast recently titled Befriending your Intuition and Clairvoyance if you’d like to learn more about my relationship with clairvoyance along with tips for increasing yours!
I can work with your specific questions and shed light on ongoing issues or patterns you would like to shift, as well! Book with me here.
I’m also becoming increasingly expressive on instagram, so go find me there @sabrinamonarch and say hello! I’m posting a lot of content there that I don’t share anywhere else and I love interacting with you there,
Sabrina Monarch is a soul-centered Evolutionary Astrologer who publishes weekly astrological forecasts, works with clients and teaches. She has been collecting astrological experience for over a decade. She is a novelist and is currently pursuing her masters in Philosophy. She also enjoys kundalini yoga, meditation and ashtanga yoga.